Monday, July 25, 2016

Series Thoughts, Part 1: Series I've Finished

Of course I forgot one! Added below in adult.

Update: Thought of another!


I'll be doing a series (ha!) of posts about series: series I've finished, series I intend to finish, series I do not plan to finish, and series I'm undecided about for various reasons.

This first list will be series I've read in entirety. This will be just a list with no comments, since obviously I liked the series enough to read the whole thing-- welllll, except for a few, where I'm shaking my head at myself. To make it less unwieldy, I will separate it into categories. Books are listed in no particular order.

Without further ado:

Series I've Finished:

Middle Grade:

Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Percy Jackson and the New Olympians series by Rick Riordan
Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
Kane Chronicles trilogy by Rick Riordan
Origami Yoda series by Tom Angleberger
Ramona Quimby series by Beverly Cleary
Henry Huggins series by Beverly Cleary
His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
Smek duology by Adam Rex*
Spiderwick Chronicles series by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
WondLa trilogy by Tony DiTerlizzi
Nate Foster duology by Tim Federle*

*I'm not actually sure these are done. They both seemed done at the end of the sequel, but if any future books are written I will definitely read them.

Young Adult:

Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Matched trilogy by Ally Condie
Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier
Safe-Keepers trilogy by Sharon Shinn
Anna and the French Kiss companion trilogy by Stephanie Perkins
Annals of the Western Shore trilogy by Ursula K. LeGuin
Frontier Magic trilogy by Patricia Wrede
Old Kingdom trilogy by Garth Nix

Adult:

Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson
Chronicles of Chaos trilogy by John C. Wright
Golden Age trilogy by John C. Wright
Confluence trilogy by Paul J. McAuley
Samaria series by Sharon Shinn
Twelve Houses series by Sharon Shinn
Sharing Knife quartet by Lois McMaster Bujold
Paradox trilogy by Rachel Bach
My Family and Other Animals trilogy by Gerald Durrell
Hyperion quartet by Dan Simmons
Kushiel Legacy series by Jacqueline Carey (nine books, y'all!)
The Hainish Cycle series by Ursula K. LeGuin
The Secret Texts trilogy by Holly Lisle
Imperial Radch trilogy by Ann Leckie
The Connaghers series by Joely Sue Burkhart

Comics:

Sandman
Lumberjanes
Castle Waiting
Locke & Key
Zita the Spacegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment