I have nine days to fiddle with the draft before I send it to beta readers. Here's what I'd like to do in that time, listed in order of priority. I am 100% sure I won't get to it all.
1) Word-search edit Act 4, spell and grammar check, copy and paste it into the larger document.
2) Make some small changes I know I need to make-- mostly changing names, or adding a few lines here and there, or deleting one entire small story thread that I inserted thinking i'd need for the climax but then I didn't.
3) Print document and read it.
4) Fix any issues I see: consistency, timeline, chapters that end in the wrong place, plot holes, etc.
5) Read it again, out loud. Line edit as I go.
6) Final spellcheck.
I'm going to work on 1) today, but not until I've done some work for the day job. I've neglected it this week, and I have six documents that need to be prepared and sent out, and a bunch of other smaller tasks.