Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Solstice Check-In

Two-thirds through the month!

The numbers:

I've written 43.5 hours in June thus far.
I just finished chapter eleven.
Mender is now up to 41,250 words.

The Son got out of school last Friday, and we had a full weekend planned... and then a family emergency meant that I had a few extra kiddos for a few days. Between all that, I barely wrote for a few days. Today it was 90 degrees, so I wrote for an hour in the morning, and then we spent allllll day at the pond.

From now until the end of the month it's going to be hard to find the time to write. I'm aiming for an hour a day, though to make 60 hours by July 1 I'll have to find a few extra hours somewhere.

I doubt I'll make it to the mid-point of the novel by then. But I should be close.

Oh, and I got two more rejections from agents over the weekend. Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment