Tuesday, January 28, 2014

100%...

...or it would be, if I weren't running long. *SIGH*

1,023 words today.

15,744 for January.

108,036 for the draft.

Good progress today-- finished all the dialogue and most of the attributives and beats for climax 1. The scene probably has another 500-1,000 words before it's completed, though-- there's an action-y gunfight bit at the beginning that I haven't written yet, and I'm not sure how long it's going to turn out. It features the return of a character not seen since the opening, which I just decided last night was the way to go-- still making at changes at this 11:59 hour!

Tomorrow I'll probably only have time to do 500 words, but Thurs. and Fri. I should have basically all day. I'm feeling confident that I can get it done on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment