Monday, January 3, 2011

Wonder of Wonders

Check this out: today I set aside some time for writing, and then used that time for writing. I know!

Nursery school is back in session today (the heavens shone down upon us, bluebirds sang, angels farted rainbows over our heads), so I dropped off The Son and then marched myself down to our small town public library for some focused work time. Astoundingly, no medical crises intervened-- although The Husband's laptop died last night (leaving him to muddle through with just the two other computers he owns, poor lamb). But I held firm; offered my sympathies, and then asked whether he wanted his dad to take him to the repair shop, or did he feel up to driving himself? Since I'm going to be at the library and all.

I'm at 2,026/20,000 words edited for the month. Not a bad start.

No comments:

Post a Comment