Friday, February 17, 2012

Pieces of Me

It's been a frustrating few days for writing, and I've made very slow progress. The problem isn't lack of desire or direction, but rather lack of time. I joked in my last post about the life of a SAHM novelist, but it's been no joke this week! Nursery school bake sale, reciprocal babysitting obligations, helping a friend with one crisis and The Husband with another... it feels like everyone needs a piece of me this week. And now it's school vacation week, but I still have all my tutoring kids. And the house is serious mess. *sigh* I've had some stolen moments with the book, but it's not enough to keep my momentum going. The Parent is supposed to visit this weekend, so maybe I can set her and The Son up with a craft project and then sneak away to the library for a few hours and get some real work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment